Advice 1: How to recognize a poisonous mushroom

Gathering of mushrooms or "quiet hunting" is very a pleasant and useful pastime if you are armed with sufficient knowledge, or hunter, you run the risk of becoming a victim. How do you avoid mistakes and recognize a poisonous mushroom?
How to recognize a poisonous mushroom

The greatest danger for the inexperienced mushroom pickers are not well-known mushrooms and toadstools that look like edible poisonous mushrooms. The most coveted mushroom white mushroom has few counterparts among poisonous. Gall mushroom looks almost indistinguishable from white, and even experienced mushroom picker can make a mistake. Please note on the bottom surface of the pileus: the toxic pink color, and the cut piece of the cap quickly reddens. Satanic fungus that knowingly has such an ominous name. Leg it is much thicker than the boletus, the legs are pinkish. Cut the flesh of this mushroom, and if it will quickly turn red and then turn blue – throw it immediately! Satanic fungus is one of the most poisonous.


Paradoxically, poison can be even good, edible mushrooms. You should not collect mushrooms the old, outgrown. They accumulate toxic substances, and even boletus, porcini, boletus can cause serious poisoning.


Quite difficult to distinguish the good mushrooms from poisonous even for experienced mushroom pickers. So, at the end of the summer mushrooms appear EN masse and at the same time in the forest can find their counterpart – toxic sulfur-yellow and brown-red mushrooms. You should alert records reddish or milky white in color, and thickened the base of the mushroom. These are distinctive features of non-edible mushrooms. From edible autumn mushrooms honey hat with scales, there is a white film, the purpose of which is to tie the stem of the mushroom with the edge of the cap. Brown-red mushrooms differ an unpleasant pungent odor and taste, and contained in them the poison affects the digestive tract.


Are poisonous and some mushrooms as lines and wrinkles. The poison contained in them is not destroyed by boiling, and causes acute poisoning, especially in children.


There are a number of mushrooms that can not be consumed raw. This so-called mlechnikov, or mushrooms, your favorite we have mushrooms, volnushki. In Western Europe they are considered poisonous and not eaten. To make these edible mushrooms by a long vymachivanie or boiling. Soak the mushrooms for a few days. The broth is definitely drained, and fry mushrooms. There are about 50 species of fungi, which under insufficient thermal processing or eating raw, cause acute poisoning. Most worryingly, some types of mushrooms absolutely incompatible with alcohol, which intensifies the symptoms of poisoning.


Utmost care and accuracy in a "quiet hunt" will allow you to recognize a poisonous mushroom and protect themselves from danger. Remember that fungi always grow in the same place, so if you do not damage the mycelium, then the next year you will find under the sacred Bush of edible mushrooms is the same as in previous years.

Advice 2 : How to determine whether a mushroom is edible

Mushrooms are an indispensable part of many dishes. Especially appreciated the copies of the forest – white, boletus, mushrooms, volnushki, chanterelles, and many others. But before you go in search of them, armed with a large basket, you should find out what mushrooms you can collect, and which to leave in the woods.
How to determine whether a mushroom is edible
Instruction
1
Novice mushroom pickers before going to the forest need to figure out how to look like edible mushrooms. It is advisable to see them in the picture, but in reality. Ask a friend experienced person to show you these mushrooms and volnushki, and ideally - to take you with me on a "quiet hunt". Note that in certain areas you will find only some species of fungi. For example, birch is certainly Russula and boletus, and Fox in the pine – mushrooms. Remember the special places in next season on these lands you will wait for the new crop.
2
Finding a family of mushrooms that seem familiar to you, look for the largest instances. If this fungus is found the worms, which means that it's edible. Poisonous species of worms do not touch.
3
Inexperienced mushroom pickers better concentrate on collecting tubular mushrooms – white, butter, boletus, aspen. Most of them belong to the category of edible. With plate types more difficult – many of them have very similar counterparts. For example, in addition to delicious honey, there are about mushrooms, toadstools and some are remarkably similar to mushrooms or russulas.
4
Conditionally edible mushrooms are best left in the woods. Dung, the barns, the shaft and scripnic before cooking takes a long time to soak, and then boil in several waters. Without these procedures, these mushrooms are easily poisonous.
5
Experienced "silent hunters" suggest to pay attention especially to the white and greenish mushrooms – it is this colouring peculiar to the grebes. With the exception of mushroom. But this striking mushroom is unlikely to fall in the basket, he is too noticeable. Note that in addition to the red, meet the gray-green copies with the same white dots.
6
Do not trust the "people's methods" like cleavage of the fungus, sniffing it and examining the light. Darkening of breaking has nothing to do with the degree of toxicity of one or another instance. And in any case do not try suspicious mushrooms taste. Edible mushrooms do not always have a bitter taste – for example, dangerous pale toadstool has a pleasant sweet taste. While half of the cap of this mushroom is enough to obtain the strongest poisoning.
Is the advice useful?
Search