You will need
  • - a package of documents;
  • - money for court fees
First and foremost, know that in the presence of a foreign driving licence in Russia is allowed to drive a car within 60 days from the date of entry into the country. The main thing is that the card was valid (validity has not expired) and had the words "permis de conduire". All requirements of inspectors of traffic police to provide his translation is unlawful.
Regardless of the above expired term or not redeem the rights in Russia in the territorial body of the traffic police. Pre-gather the following documents: passport with stamps or liners on a temporary or permanent registration, statement on the letterhead, the document of completion of the driving school with the official translation, medical certificate and two copies, the receipt for payment of registration fee, foreign driver's license with a notarized translation, photos 3x4 two pieces. For arrivals from the former Soviet Union – a personal card of the driver.
Consider some of the details: upon presentation of a foreign passport with a temporary registration, driver's license will be issued for the term of the registration. The application form is free of charge to the inspectors and to fill. The fee depends on the type of derived rights: rights on paper – 400 RUB, right on a plastic card – 800 rubles, license of the international sample is 1000 rubles for the payment of the fees, be aware that the size of the fee in branch of the savings Bank is considerably lower than the box office of the traffic police.