Remember that if you give money for no service rendered without signing a supporting act or contract to recover the amount spent will be almost impossible. In this case you can only rely on the integrity and honesty of the contractor. Otherwise, you can try to insist on the preparation of receipts, or to postpone the provision of the service.
Define the service period, which is stipulated in the contract. If this condition is not specified, in accordance with article 314 of the Civil code, the debtor is obliged to perform the ordered action within seven days from the date of filing of the request execution. If not, then you may require a refund and to cancel the contract.
Create a written statement which indicate the fact of refusal of services, select the timing and amount of debt. Also, according to article 28 of the RF Law "On protection of consumer rights", the contractor is obliged to pay a penalty or forfeit, which is specified in the contract. If the data penalties are not specified in the agreement, then the calculation is at the rate of three percent of the cost of providing services for each day or hour of delay, but not more than the total price of your order.
Send the executor a claim by registered mail with the investment inventory. Preferably one copy of the letter to keep and also save the shipping receipt. These documents need as evidence in court. The debtor is obliged to return you money or give a written answer within 10 days. If not, contact the local office of the Federal service for supervision in protection of consumer rights.
File a claim in court if the above methods do not help to return the spent money for no services rendered. Before doing this, it is desirable to determine the amount of costs and compare them with the amount of debt. In some cases, litigation may entail additional costs.