You will need
  • - passport;
  • - real estate documents;
  • - notarized permission from all owners;
  • - the contract of pledge.
If you are going to lay the house, cottage, land, see Federal law No. 102 of 16 July 1998, article No. 334 and 339 of the civil code. According to the law when mortgaging real estate, you must be its owner. If real estate have the right other person or you are in a registered marriage, you must obtain notarized permission from all owners and the spouse (article 244, 256 of the civil code and article 34 of the RF IC).
If the number of owners of the property are partially capable, incapable or minors, for registration Depositand you are required to not only obtain a notarized permission from parents, guardians or legal representatives of such persons, but the decision of bodies of guardianship and guardianship (article 26, 28, 29, 30 of the civil code).
On the property show cadastral extract that you can get in the BTI and the land Committee, the certificate of ownership, title documents, on the basis of which it was issued a certificate of ownership (contract of sale, certificate of inheritance, deed of gift).
Collateral notarial contract, which shall be registered in PPRC (article 339 of the civil code). There are two types of a Depositand when you have the right to use the mortgaged property for its intended purpose and when you don't have the right to use the property until full repayment of the debt. Most often used the first type of Deposit.
Remember that creating a property, you need to repay financial obligations. If you are not able to perform due to any reasons then you will lose your property. Also remember that the duration of the Depositand you have no right to dispose of his property, can't sell, donate, exchange, that is virtually lost to the estate all legal rights of the owner.