You will need
  • - passport;
  • package of documents for obtaining a loan;
  • - documents of title to the property issued as collateral;
  • - notarized authorization from the other spouse and all co-owners.
If you buy an apartment and make out in the pledge of existing property, the down payment can be minimal. The Deposit shall be in accordance with Federal law No. 102-F3 from 16.07.98. and article number 334 of GK of the Russian Federation.
For credit you will need to fill in a questionnaire issued by the Bank, to present a passport, an income certificate form 2-pit. For registration of the contract of the Depositand submit to the Bank a certificate of ownership or documents of title to the property.
To register any property in the possession of several owners, you will need to obtain a notarized authorization from all co-owners (article 244 of the civil code). If the property you bought, being in registered marriage, for registration Depositand you need to get notarized permission from the other spouse (article 256 of the civil code, article No. 34 of the RF IC).
To pledge any asset notarial agreement, which is registered in PPRC. The entire term of the loan, the collateral will be your property, but imposed restrictions.
If you have no valuable assets and you need to provide a Deposit, the Bank will issue a mortgage loan received in pledge the purchased apartment.
Credit is granted on a General basis and for a flat you are required to contribute specified by the Bank the initial payment. Often the first contribution depends on your income level, confirmed by the certificate form 2-pit, the amount of credit available and the cost of the apartment.
The apartment you decorate the property with the restriction in the form of a Deposit. Collateral notarial contract, with the subsequent registration in PPRC.
Once you repay the entire loan, get a Bank certificate and hand it in PPRC. Restriction on rights of ownership will remove and will make in the register the appropriate mark.