Ingredients for the mousse:
- Egg – 1 PC;
- White chocolate – 200 g;
- Egg yolk – 1 piece;
- Gelatin – 5 grams;
- Liqueur – 1 tbsp;
- Heavy cream – 300 g
Ingredients for sauce:
- Powdered sugar;
- Kiwi – 3 PCs.
- Fresh fruits and berries for decoration.
- In cold water soak the gelatin until translucent. Place the chocolate in teploperenosa bowl set in a pan of hot water, but it should not boil. White chocolate to melt and slightly cool. It is important to avoid solidification of the chocolate.
- Next, place the egg and egg yolk in a metal bowl set in a saucepan of hot water. The contents of the bowl beat until egg thickens. Squeeze the gelatine and add to the warm egg mixture and stir. Gelatin needs to dissolve completely, after cooling, continuing to whisk the mixture.
- Gradually add the melted white chocolate. The resulting mixture should be homogeneous. Add the liqueur and stir.
- Whip the heavy cream (the consistency should be thick). Gently add them to the chocolate mixture. To place the mousse in the fridge for a couple of hours.
- While the mousse cools, make sauce. To do this, clean the kiwi and place fruit in a food processor. Cook the puree of kiwi fruit. Add a little powdered sugar and mix well. Before serving dish to keep sauce in the fridge.
- After 2 hours, when the mousse is ready, pour a little sauce in the dish. Using warm tablespoons to form the mousse into balls. Put the balls in the sauce.
- To make the dish with mint leaves and lemon, and slices of fresh kiwi and strawberries. Will complement the composition of the glass of cold semi-sweet white wine.