- 3 pieces pork (neck);
- 1 onion;
- 3 potatoes;
- 50 g of soft cheese;
- Black pepper;
- The baking pan liberally with oil.
- Clean the onion, wash, cut into rings and spread on the bottom of the mold evenly. In this dish the onions only need to its aroma, which will complement the pork.
- 3 fairly large piece of meat thoroughly to discourage, RUB all sides with pepper, spread on a layer of onions and pour soy sauce.
- Potato peel, wash, cut into thin slices and lay over the meat. Note that from the thinness of potato slices will depend on the time of baking dish. The thicker the slices, the longer they will be baked.
- Potato layer generously grease with mayonnaise using a silicone brush.
- Cream cheese rubbed on a fine grater, pour on greased layer of potatoes and flatten with your hands.
- Filled a form to put on 50 minutes in oven preheated to 180 degrees. After this time to try the potatoes for readiness if it is ready, the oven should be turned off, but the casserole for another 10 minutes not remove.
- Ready pork under cheese potato crispy remove from the oven, cut into portions, arrange on plates, garnish with sprigs of dill and serve with fresh vegetables, perhaps a green salad. Note that this casserole does not stick to the form and very simply cut, cracking his fragrant cheese crust.