Ingredients for meatballs:
- 350 g of beef;
- 350 g of pulp of pork;
- 150 g onion;
- 2 chicken eggs;
- 100 g of rice;
- sunflower oil;
- salt, pepper, spices - to taste.
Ingredients for sauce:
- 200-300 g of cream (15-20%);
- 3 tbsp tomato paste;
- 2 tsp. mustard;
- garlic, Bay leaf - optional.
- To start, we need meat and onions to cook the meat. The home is called stuffing, the components of which equal parts are pork and beef. So, the meat cut into small pieces, onion into wedges. Them meat with onions in a meat grinder until a homogeneous mass, mix.
- Boil some rice. From 100 g dry rice will turn out 300 g ready. Give the rice to cool slightly.
- Divide the stuffing 2 eggs, salt, pepper well, you can add your favorite seasoning as desired (but do not forget that is already salted).
- The cooled rice is attachable to the mince, mix thoroughly. Finished weight turns out sticky, but not crumbly.
- Heat in a pan with vegetable oil. Mince with wet hands forming small balls - the future of the meatballs, which from all sides lightly fry in butter. All fried meatballs offer a separate prepared pan.
- Now is the time to do the sauce. In a large bowl, mix sour cream, tomato paste and mustard, slightly diluting the mass with water. Don't forget to season with salt-pepper. If you like garlic, do not be amiss to add to the sauce a few kinks that have to squeeze through the frog or finely chop.
- Pour all meatballs, laid out in the pan, creamy tomato sauce, and put on a slow fire. Simmer for 30-40 minutes. For 5-10 minutes until cooked, you can add in a pan a couple of Bay leaves.
- Serve meatballs hot. As a side dish perfect mashed potatoes or buckwheat kasha.