- cod 700 g;
- white bread – 6 slices;
- chicken egg - 2 PCs.;
- sunflower oil;
- large carrot - 1 PC;
- 5 tbsp sour cream;
- onion - 1 piece;
- the mixture of four peppers;
- On a fine grater grate the carrots and overcook in sunflower oil. Peel and finely chop onion, add to passerovat to the carrots.
- The bread to trim all crust, crumb pour water for 5-10 minutes.
- Cod fillet wash, remove the large bones, dry, cut into small pieces. Next mince until until peremel even small bones. In the last entry in the grinder to the fillet add the carrots, onion and well wrung out water from bread.
- In minced cod add an egg and a little water, salt and pepper.
- Take a fork or a whisk and rapidly stir the ground beef for a few minutes, thus the meat will be full of oxygen and air.
- Take a tablespoon of ceviche and form the meatballs, coat each side in flour. Fry the meatballs on both sides in a well heated pan with the addition of sunflower oil.
- For the gravy you need to clean and wash the carrots with onions. Carrot grate, onion finely chopped.
- Preheat the frying pan and saute the carrots and onions, add sour cream and water, pour over meatballs and simmer another 20-25 minutes. Serve the meatballs to the table with any meal. Very good combination is with rice or mashed potatoes, drizzled with gravy.