Ingredients for the dough:
- Sour cream (15-25%) - 250 g;
- Butter (margarine) - 200 g;
- Sugar - 150 g;
- Flour - 400-500 g;
- Baking powder - 3 tsp
Ingredients for the cream:
- Condensed milk - 1 tin (380 g);
- Butter - 150-200 g
- It is good to warm up the oven to 180-200 degrees.
- To prepare the dough to combine the sour cream, soft butter and granulated sugar. Then add pre-sifted flour, baking powder and knead dough, the density of which should be such that it does not stick to the hands and easily formed into a ball.
- The flour should add portions, first 400 g and knead thoroughly. If the batter is liquid, it is necessary to add another 50 grams of flour until until the dough will not accept the desired density.
- It's time to work the oven. The batter is ground through a meat grinder and laid out a small lepeshechki on a baking sheet. Bake for approximately 10-15 minutes at temperature of 180-200C until the pastry will become Golden brown color.
- While the biscuits are in the oven, to engage in the manufacture of cream. For this it is necessary to mix until smooth butter (preferably softened) and boiled condensed milk. After that the cream needs to be put in the refrigerator.
- The cooled cookies should be crumbled by hand. Here you are to decide what chips you would like to see in the finished product is smaller or larger.
- Cookie crumbs need to shift into a deep bowl of cream and mix thoroughly.
- In bulk slides lay out the resulting mass on a beautiful dish and refrigerate for at least 1-2 hours. It is necessary that the dessert was frozen.
- Decorate the cake to you at your discretion: chocolate frosting, nuts or grated chocolate.