- Smoked salmon – 300 g;
- Spinach – 450 g;
- Puff pastry – 850 g;
- Butter – 50 g;
- Onion – 1 PC.;
- Freshly ground black pepper;
- Sour cream - 50 g;
- Garlic – 1 clove;
- Egg – 1 PC;
- Dill – beam.
- Smoked salmon cut into small squares or strips.
- Melt a few table spoons of butter and fry chopped onion. Add to fried meats, smoked salmon and fry for a couple of minutes. Season with black pepper. Cool slightly, then add egg yolk (protein separate and aside: it is useful for greasing loaf), sour cream and chopped dill. Mix thoroughly and leave to cool.
- Coarsely chop the spinach. Sauté the spinach in remaining butter, which you first need to melt. Add the chopped garlic, which adds spice, season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oven to 250 degrees. Put the baking sheet with parchment paper. Roll the dough out into two rectangles of 50 to 20 cm
- Put one layer on the prepared baking sheet. The edges of the seam to miss the remaining egg white, pre-whisking it. Spread out on a sheet of dough mixture fried with garlic spinach, and then the prepared salmon filling the edges, brush with egg.
- Cover with the second sheet of rolled out puff pastry and press down edges with a fork. It is important that the junction of the seams were sealed when baking, the filling should not fall out. Cut off the excess dough and make in the top 2-3 holes. Grease the loaf with the beaten egg. Bake 10 minutes, depending on the characteristics of the oven. The dough should be a beautiful Golden.
- Lay the finished roll on a cutting Board or serving dish and slice into individual servings. Serve salmon roulade with fresh cream.