- A bottle of fizzy drink Sprite;
- Pieces of ice;
- Lime (you can substitute lemon);
- The leaves of fresh mint.
- Razmerchik in a blender or crushed in a mortar pieces of ice with some leaves of mint, to mint-ice heterogeneous mass and put it on the bottom of the glass.
- Then completely fill the glass with ice, adding layers of mint leaves and thin slices of lemon. In advance remove from the lemon all the bones, as they can give an unpleasant bitter taste.
- Pour in a chilled glass of Sprite and gently stir the cocktail.
There are many variations on the theme of the cocktail, with alcohol or without it. In the alcohol version the ever present rum.
In one recipe non-alcoholic version of the cocktail is recommended to add brown sugar, cook another Mojito on the basis of a simple sparkling water, the third one adds to the mixture peach puree, pineapple, sage and raspberries. All of these ingredients in their own way change the basic taste of a Mojito, giving it a touch of your taste.
Also, many more are experimenting with the addition of the Mojito with honey instead of sugar and get sweet in taste and Golden in appearance with a drink. Instead of one lime you can also add the mixture from the pulp of different citrus fruits: Mandarin, lemon, orange and even grapefruit. In Cuba, this drink has long been a classic drink in the heat on the beach, and alcohol is accustomed discos and evenings. In Russia, he also became a regular in the bar menu at night clubs and in cafes and riverside restaurants.
It is customary to serve this cocktail in a tall glass or your glass of cognac.