- 0.7 kg whole pork;
- 1 onions;
- 8 medium potatoes;
- 1 fresh bell pepper;
- 2 red tomatoes;
- 250 g of hard cheese;
- 40 g Khmeli-suneli.
- To prepare you need a solid piece of pulp. Meat should be thawed, if necessary, wash and cut into portions (about the size of a palm) with a thickness of 1-2 cm.
- Each layer is a good beat with a special hammer. Fold beaten off the pieces in a deep bowl, sprinkle with Khmeli-suneli, salt and ground pepper, mix well. Leave the meat to marinate for 20 minutes.
- Peel and cut potato in small cubes. Bulgarian pepper cut into thin half-rings. The tomatoes should be tight, without damage. Them cut into slices. Onions cut into thin half-rings. Cheese rubbed on a coarse grater.
- All the ingredients are prepared, assemble the layers. Deep protiven grease with any oil and place the pieces of pork so that they are each other is not touched.
- On top of each layer spread half rings of onion.
- Then bell pepper and slices of tomatoes, season with salt.
- On top of the tomatoes gently lay the cubes of potatoes, pepper and again a little salt.
- The last layer is grated cheese, it doesn't need to be sorry, if not enough 250 g, it is possible to grate.
- In a pan gently pour about 150 ml of pure water to the meat was not dry after cooking.
- Put in oven about one hour, the internal temperature is 180 degrees. In 20 minutes, reduce the temperature to 150 degrees, if cheese begins to burn. This recipe does not have mayonnaise!