- 1 carcass of pink salmon of medium size;
- spices and salt.
- 1 lemon;
- sunflower oil.
- Pink salmon cleaned of scale, gut and wash thoroughly, removing the fins, tail, head and bones. The prepared carcass cut along the ridge into two equal pieces fillet. Every piece fillet cut into portion pieces. You can also use already prepared and pre-frozen fish that only need to be defrosted, cut into two parts and cut into portions.
- Take a container for marinating food. On the bottom of the container put a half slices of salmon, sprinkle it with salt and spices, and the butter. All the fish in the container and mix well with your hands so the spices and oil are placed on each slice, and spread it.
- Wash the lemon, first cut into thin rings, and rings – half rings. Half cut lemon to spread evenly over fish.
- The layers of fish, spice, butter and lemon alternate until, until all the ingredients.
- The contents of the container, tighten with cling film, for a film to place any cargo. The container put into the fridge for about 2 hours.
- After this time the goods and remove foil, one piece of fish out of the marinade and taste. If it turned out to be salted, then you need to adjust the salt and spices throughout the container.
- Then wrap and load back in, and the container put into the fridge for another 3 hours.
- After 3 hours, pink salmon, salted lemon, remove from the refrigerator, place on a plate and serve.