- 1 carcass of pink salmon (0.5 to 1 kg);
- 1 onion;
- 1 thin-skinned lemon;
- 2 red tomatoes;
- 150-200 g of cheese "Parmesan";
- a mixture of Provencal herbs;
- 4 garlic cloves;
- large salt.
- The trunk of the salmon fully defrosted. Clean off the scales, cut off the head, fins and tail. The abdomen is cut lengthwise and scrape insides, treated rinse fish. Next, the salmon is cut along the ridge, you get two longitudinal halves. The ridge with the bones carefully to pick up a knife and remove. This will result in a fillet on the skin.
- Halves of salmon to put on a flat plate, RUB with coarse salt and sprinkle with herbs de Provence.
- Lemon cut in half. The juice of half a lemon pour over the salmon. The second part is cut into thin circles.
- Leave the fillets to marinate for half an hour.
- To remove the tomato peel: pour boiling water, then soaked for a few minutes in the cold, after this procedure the skin should move with no problems. Cut into polukruzhochkami.
- Garlic cloves grind in any way: using a fine grater, chesnokodavki or just finely chop with a knife.
- Onion peel and cut into half rings.
- Cheese RUB on a grater. When choosing cheese must proceed because the dish will be with an Italian flavor, so perfect a solid sort of "Parmesan" or similar - "Swiss", "Gouda", "Mountain", "Edam", "Dutch".
- Meanwhile, the fish is soaked. Each half fillet put on a separate foil.
- All the prepared foods evenly distribute into 2 parts: sprinkle salmon with garlic, lay the lemons on top of onions, then tomatoes. The edges of the foil to tuck so that the fish was in the boat, i.e., pieces of fillets not zamatyvaem completely, and leave the surface open.
- Now we have to gently put the salmon on a baking sheet, place in oven at 200° for 20 minutes
- After a time, pull the pan with the fish, sprinkle cheese on each piece and send to topcats another 15 min.
Served this dish on the table directly in foil, the fish can be decorated with greenery.