- 2 ripe tomato and aubergine;
- 1 onion;
- 400 g of beef;
- Sunflower oil;
- 1 tbsp tomato paste;
- Black pepper, salt and cumin;
- 200 g of water;
- 2 cloves of garlic;
- Eggplant wash and cut into circles. Then they need at least 30 minutes, dipped in salt water. Washed tomatoes in the same slice, and an onion ― half rings. Well washed meat must be cut into cubes small size.
- In a pan pour oil and put the onion there. Wait until it become transparent. Then add the meat and fry for 4-7 minutes.
- In a pan add cumin, salt, pepper, pre-chopped into small cubes garlic and tomato paste. Leave it another couple of minutes on the fire, to interfere with the content.
- Then poured into the meat and water pan with a lid. Once the contents boil, reduce the heat and allow the meat to be extinguished at least 60 minutes. And while it extinguished, it is necessary to fry eggplant in oil on both sides to be Golden brown.
- The contents of the pan need to shift in a baking dish. Top evenly put the eggplant and the tomatoes. The final layer ― I have to put the tomatoes and eggplant mixed in. On top of all sprinkle with chopped greens. Optionally you can also sprinkle and grated cheese.
- Then put the form into a pre-heated to 200 degrees oven. Bake the dish will be at least 30-40 minutes. It should necessarily follow that the top is not burnt.
This recipe can be changed according to your Providence. In a dish add the potatoes, sweet pepper, zucchini and so on. However, it is worth to note that potatoes should be laid either on the bottom of the roasting tin, or on top of the first layer. Otherwise, he will be prepared for a very long time. The finished dish can be decorated with fresh greenery.