- 3 onions;
- 2 ripe tomato;
- 3 eggplant and peppers (green);
- 4 garlic cloves;
- 8 tbsp of olive oil;
- 200 g of water;
- ½ Tsp sugar;
- First you need to prepare the eggplant. They should be rinsed and with a sharp knife to cut strips of peel. The width of the strips should be the same, about 10 mm. Then need to make fairly long and deep cut on one of the strips.
- In a container with clean cold water should dissolve a bit of salt and drop it in the prepared eggplant at least 40 minutes. Then the vegetables will have to pull out of the water and let them dry.
- In the pan, poured vegetable oil, and put it on the fire. After the oil heats up, you are ready to roast eggplant. They need to fry on all sides until browned. Usually it takes 5 to 7 minutes.
- Then the vegetables are added on a paper napkin to glass excess oil.
- Tomatoes washed and cut into small slices. Onions and garlic are cleaned and cut into small cubes. In a separate pan filled with oil and there poured the garlic and onions. They are fried until almost cooked. Then in the pan you should pour the tomatoes and sugar and salt. The resulting mass you need to put out for no more than 2 minutes.
- Incisions made in the eggplant, carefully fill the resulting filling of vegetables. After that, take a container of nonstick and fold in her stuffed vegetables.
- On top of each eggplant, place bell pepper, cleaned and cut into 2 halves. Pour in a container of water and put on fire. After boiling, the vegetables must be extinguished on slow fire literally 5 min.
Fragrant and incredibly delicious stuffed eggplant is ready. Put on a plate, do not forget to sprinkle fresh, chopped herbs.