- Meat with bones (perfect pork ribs);
- 0.5 kg of potatoes;
- 0.5 kg of beets;
- Bulgarian pepper - 1 piece;
- Carrots - 1 piece;
- 300 g of ripe tomatoes;
- Sunflower oil;
- Salt, black pepper;
- 3 eggs;
- nettles, fennel, celery, green onions and parsley.
- The first step is to wash the meat and Bay with water, put on fire. So that it is fully cooked you must let it simmer for 90-120 minutes.
- After the allotted time the meat must be removed from the pan and cut it into small pieces. Then it can again be dipped into the broth.
- While the meat will cook, you need to wash and clean the vegetables. Then carrots and beets should be cut into small cubes, and potatoes ― diced. Beets should be deleted in the pot with the broth first to cook time.
- Then in a saucepan you must add the potato cubes and pre-pureed tomatoes, and salt. The broth needs to simmer for another third of an hour.
- Meanwhile, it is necessary to fry the carrots and cut into fine julienne sweet pepper in heated pan with oil. The contents of the pan should be spread in a saucepan and cover there sorrel.
- Hard-boiled eggs should be cleaned and cut into large chunks. You then wash the greens and chop it with a sharp knife. Greens and eggs in the soup added to the end of cooking. Once you add them to other foods, the pan should be removed from heat, and pour into it a little pepper.
- The finished dish should infuse.
Before serving in each bowl, you can pour a little bit green and add a spoon of sour cream.