- 500 g beef;
- Bay leaf;
- sunflower oil;
- a couple of eggs;
- 3-4 potato tubers;
- a bunch of sorrel.
- For a start beef I need a good wash and cover with water. A pot is put on fire and bring to a boil. Then water needs to be drained, and the meat is rinsed again. Again fill it with water and bring to boil. In the process of boiling appears foam, which must be removed. Then salt the meat and continue to cook on slow fire. Stew meat will be 1.5 hours.
- Then you need to clean the onion and cut into small cubes. Carrots grate on a coarse grater or cut into strips. Some of the chopped vegetables add to the broth. There also send Bay leaf.
- Potatoes peel and cut into cubes. It can be filled with water or just rinse.
- When the meat is fully cooked you can add the potatoes. The other half of the onions and carrots must be fried in a pan until soft. Then ready zazharku add to the soup.
- Sorrel wash and dry. Then it will need to finely chop. Chopped sorrel to add to the soup.
- Eggs must be separately boiled. Then cool and remove the shell, cut into small cubes and add to broth.
- Boiled meat separated from the bones and cut into small pieces. Send the meat back into the broth.
- Then you need to try the soup for salt. The dish should be slightly sour. It is this inherent in the green soup. If you miss something, you can or salt to add seasoning. Ready green soup can be served with sour cream.