- Processed cheese - 1 piece;
- Semolina - 3 tbsp;
- Salt - 1 tsp;
- Fish mince - 0.5 kg;
- Vegetable oil;
- Egg - 1 PC;
- Onion - 1 PC.
- Relieve the onion from the husk. Chop small slices and put into blender – blend to a puree.
- Combine the onions with the pre-thawed meat. In the same bowl, add processed cheese, shredded on a large grater (before doing this it is recommended half an hour of cooling in the freezer – so the product will be much easier to crumble).
- Beat one egg and add a pinch of salt. Thoroughly knead the dough, and then we pour semolina, usually missing two or three tablespoons. Again peremeshaem and give the cutlet basis to infuse for fifteen minutes.
- Scoops up with a spoon a little minced fish. Moldable cake and carefully dip them in the flour. Fry meat with 2 sides in hot vegetable oil. Flip them very carefully, using a wooden spoon.
Lush, rosy fish cakes are amazingly in tune with mashed potatoes, pasta and rice. Serve them hot or chilled.
To further emphasize the exquisite taste of the dish, prepare the milk sauce.
It will require:
- Grated cheese - 50 g;
- Milk - 2 tbsp;
- Flour - 15 g;
- Fry the flour in a hot dry frying pan until pale yellow. Cool, mix with a half glass of chilled milk.
- The remaining milk boil, and then, constantly stirring, pour the flour weight.
- Uvarovite the mixture until it thickens, add a pinch of salt and a Pat of butter (optional put finely chopped greens).
- When the sauce has cooled, gradually add the grated cheese and mix well.
Hot chicken place in a baking dish and cover with received fill. Sprinkle a handful of grated cheese and put in oven for 15 minutes to form a beautiful Golden crust.