- Sugar - 2 cups (500 g);
- Milk - 1 liter;
- Dry instant yeast - 2 p;
- Eggs - 6-7 pieces;
- Table salt - 0.5 CH. l;
- Butter - 350 g;
- Wheat flour - 2 kg.
- Heat in a saucepan the milk and add the instant yeast, with a whisk mix well to dissolve yeast in milk.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Grind with sugar and egg white.
- Mix the prepared milk, eggs, melted butter, salt. Gradually introduce the flour, avoiding the formation of lumps while stirring intensively. Dough knead well and at the end, add a couple of tablespoons of sunflower oil.
- The dough cover with a towel (you can tighten the dish with the dough with cling film) and put in a warm place to rise. When the dough has risen in volume to besiege it and again leave to rise.
- Workplace liberally sprinkle with flour. Spread on the surface of the prepared dough for pies. To form many small balls and give them a little rest for about 7 minutes.
- Begin forming the cakes. Here you can experiment with different fillings, as you like, with cabbage, potatoes, jam, jam or just plain buns with sugar.
- Baking tray lay baking paper, brush with a little oil, put the pies (top for the gloss to lubricate the yolk and put in the oven at a temperature of 180-190 degrees until tender (approximately 35-45 minutes). To determine whether the pies can, pierced their thin wooden stick. If it remains pieces of dough, the pies must still be reached in the oven.