- 0.6 kg of any minced meat;
- 0.3 kg of cabbage (cabbage);
- 150 g lentils;
- 2 bulbs;
- 2 carrots;
- 3 eggs;
- 1 tbsp. of tomato juice (preferably homemade);
- 3 tbsp of sunflower oil.
- All the carrots with the onions to clean and wash. Carrots rubbed on a fine grater, and onion cut into arbitrary pieces. Wash the lentils under running water. Cabbage clean from top leaves and finely chop with a knife. Oil pour into the pan and reheat.
- In hot oil put the carrots, onion and sauté until tender.
- Minced meat in a bowl and knead thoroughly with your hands. There also add fried vegetables, cabbage, lentils, raw eggs, and salt. All mix well until smooth.
- Minced meat with lentils with wet hands to form an oblong cabbage rolls and evenly spread them on a baking tray with high edges. Before that baking can be a bit of grease.
- Filled place the baking tray in the oven for 10 minutes, until the stuffing is slightly grabbed and stuffed in the future, well-kept form.
- Tomato juice pour into a large Cup and diluted with water.
- A little popechenie cabbage rolls remove from the oven, pour tomato juice and re-send to 50 minutes in the oven. During this time they will be baked, and the excess water will evaporate, leaving behind the tomato gravy.
- Ready lazy cabbage rolls in tomato gravy remove from oven, slightly cool, transfer to a serving dish and garnish with parsley (green onion). Serve with boiled new potatoes, fried potatoes or any grains.