• ½ Cup of rice;
• 30 ml water;
• 30 g almonds;
• 0.3 lbs. of pork;
• 1 egg;
• 0.2 kg. ripe tomatoes;
• 0.1 kg. of flour;
• 1 onion;
• 1 pinch of salt;
• 1 pinch of red hot pepper;
• 1 pinch of black pepper;
• 2 cloves of garlic;
• 3 tbsp sunflower oil;
• ¼ Tsp turmeric;
• ¼ Tsp coriander.
1. Clean the onion and finely chop with a knife. Garlic skip through the frog, the tomatoes cut into cubes. Wash the meat and cut into medium-sized pieces.
2. Sliced onions fry in sunflower oil until light brown colour. Then to it add garlic, diced tomatoes and coriander. Mix everything and saute for a few minutes.
3. After this time the vegetables add the pieces of meat. Dress it with salt and pepper, and saute for 10-15 minutes, occasionally stirring.
4. Wash rice and boil until tender, following instructions on the package. Then put in a bowl and mix with the almonds, turmeric and salt.
5. Pots for baking in greased with sunflower oil. At the bottom of each pot put boiled rice mixed with spices and rice over meat and vegetables.
6. Sift flour and mix with water, kneading the plain dough.
7. Ready divide the dough into two pieces, each piece shape into a circle, which diameter will be a little more than the flute.
8. The rims of pots brush with beaten egg, using a silicone brush. Pot tightly cover the balls of dough, simulating the lids. And these test "taps" also lubricate the egg.
9. The pots with the "caps" to rearrange it for 25-30 minutes in oven preheated to 180 degrees.
10. After half an hour remove them from the oven, cool slightly and serve with fresh vegetables.