Ingredients: • 350 g of biscuits "Jubilee";
• 160 g butter;
• 150 g of sugar;
• 1 egg yolk;
• 2 large egg;
• 0.5 kg curd cheese;
• 35 ml. cream (fat 33-35%);
• 2 tbsp lemon juice or 1.5 tablespoons of lemon extract;
• 25 grams of flour.
1. Cookies "Jubilee" to put it in a bowl and crush into fine crumbs.
2. Melt the butter and pour in the crushed cookies. Mix everything to a state of wet sand and put in a baking dish, forming the base and sides of foundations.
3. Filled with cookies to send the form for 7-8 minutes in oven preheated to 200 degrees. Then the form is removed, and its contents are completely cooled.
4. Ingredients for the cheese layer in advance remove from the refrigerator to come to room temperature. This step is very important for cheesecake, so it is better to remember.
5. Cream cheese (room temperature) in a deep container and mix thoroughly with a spatula until smooth. Then enter the cheese in the flour, sugar and lemon juice. Mix everything with a mixer, using only a minimum rate.
6. Mixed in cottage cheese drive egg and yolk. Again mix well, then pour the cream and stir again until smooth. Prepared cheese curd is poured on a base of biscuits and flatten with a spoon.
7. Bake cheesecake you need in a water bath. This means that the shape of the cheesecake should stand in the water container, and the container in the oven.
8. So, a water bath with a form to send 1.5-2 hours in the oven, preheated to a temperature of 110-140 degrees. Cooking time and temperature are approximate, as every oven has its own characteristics that must be taken into account.
9. Cheesecake is ready remove from the oven, cool completely and decorate with slices of kiwi, orange and tangerine. Serve with aromatic coffee.