Not only pregnant ladies, but women after giving birth suffer from problems with emptying. Such a nuisance can trigger a large number of factors that at first because of the large number of problems and concerns a young mother and not notice. But at some point the problem will make itself felt unpleasant sensations in the abdomen.
Causes of constipation
Before a woman starts to use a laxative during pregnancy, you should find out why there are problems with the release of the intestine. Perhaps to cope with the illness can manage without medical intervention.
Problems with the trips to the toilet in women during lactation can be induced by both psychological and physiological factors. Since childbirth is a huge stress to the body, it can not go unnoticed.
Some ladies after was born their baby, depressed. The idea that they do not meet the standard of "perfect mother" often haunt women. In addition, there are concerns about the child, worried about his health, all this does not go unnoticed. All these emotions affect the digestive tract and affect the nervous system of the mother.
There are those ladies who have the process of bowel movement for a long time associated with childbirth. Such women are afraid to go to the toilet, so what do you think will suffer pain from this process. Such thoughts will definitely slow down the natural processes of the body.
Improper nutrition during breast-feeding may also cause the absence of the chair for a long time. Not all moms consult with your doctor on nutrition during lactation. That is the wrong menu can cause a number of health problems, including with the digestive tract.
The sharp rejection of the mothers from vegetables and fruits, frequent and "bad" snacks can cause the absence of the chair for a few days.
In addition, immediately after birth, women are forbidden to engage in physical activity, which also negatively affects the digestive tract, causing many problems.
Treatment of the disease
Not everyone knows, but the problems with emptying my mom could have a negative impact on the health of the baby. Therefore it is not necessary to treat lack of bowel movement lightly, if there is a problem, then we need to fight it. And a laxative during pregnancy is not the only way out of the situation. You can try to solve the problem without drugs by changing diet and lifestyle. To do this, use the following tips:
- try to move as much. Of course, serious exercise, you have been banned, but a walk with a stroller, has not been canceled. Do not sit at this time on the benches at the entrance, go walking the steps to the square or Park, make a circle in the stadium and In General, move!;
- eat fruits and vegetables. Of course, eat all the fruits is not necessary, as, for example, tomatoes and some exotic fruits can cause allergies in children. But from a small slice of boiled beet any trouble should not be, but this root vegetable has an excellent laxative effect;
- don't forget about fiber. Products containing it will have a positive impact on intestinal tract;
- drink water. But remember that if you suffer from edema, then such advice will not work for you;
- accustom the intestines to the regime. Try to be emptied at the same time, for example, in the morning after waking up.
If all these tips do not help to cope with the problem, you need to pick up a laxative safe while breastfeeding for mom. To do this without consulting a doctor is not recommended, as not all medicines use during lactation.
If we turn to the opinion of experts about the use of laxatives during the period of breast-feeding, you can hear a number of opposite opinions. One doctors say that taking drugs is legitimate and, with the right choice of medication will not harm either the mother or the child. Other doctors are strongly against laxatives and insist that they are harmful to the body of the baby. Such a dislike to drugs due to the fact that many of them contain ingredients that are entering the milk women, can have a negative impact on the child's body.
In addition, the frequent use of laxatives are addictive, recommended for ingestion dose is not helping to cope with constipation, and increasing the amount of the drug will only worsen the problem.
Therefore, to apply any remedy without consulting a doctor can not only a specialist can determine the optimal dose and frequency of admission, and to recommend a safe medication.
Experts recommend to pay attention to medications which are allowed for the reception of infants, respectively, and lactating mothers, they won't harm you.
Of laxatives, which are often prescribed for the ladies in the lactation can be listed as follows:
1. "Duphalac". This drug is available in syrup and water and lactulose. It is considered the most safe for the baby and mom. Moreover, the drug not only helps with the bowel movement but also promotes the growth of beneficial bacteria in the body. "Duphalac" does not penetrate into the milk, which is certainly a big plus.
2. "Fortrans". In the composition the drug contains several active ingredients that do not penetrate into breast milk. It should say that in the instructions for use there is no information on the use of funds during the period of the GW, but doctors often prescribe medication, believing it to be effective and safe.
3. "Paralax". Available in the form of syrup, the main operating component of lactulose. The uniqueness of this tool is that it is not addictive. Act starts at only 3-5 days, then it is necessary to reduce the dosage.
4. "Forlax". The drug is not stuck in the mother's breast milk, making it safe in lactation. A positive effect is observed on the next day after taking the medicine;
5. "Senada". These pills often recommended for women during HS. But take them with caution, it is believed that the drug has a negative effect on the body crumbs, causing baby colic.
By the way, a very safe remedy for constipation during lactation can be a glycerin suppository, they only affect the rectum and help to cope with the problem in a quarter of an hour.
No matter how good were the reviews about various laxatives, use them without consulting a doctor is strictly prohibited. It is not necessary to self-medicate, it is not good does not. Take care of yourself and your baby!