Causes of hiccups are diverse and can be associated with hypothermia, overeating, too much alcohol, digestive disorders, muscle spasm of the diaphragm, renal failure and even with an excited state of mind. Therefore, frequent hiccups can indicate a serious disorder.
A universal solution to the problems the doctors have not yet invented, but there are many techniques that will help anyone long time hiccups.
- Try to cause a gag reflex with the simple push of a finger on the base of the tongue.
- Drink a glass of water in small SIPS in a position where the torso is tilted parallel to the floor.
- Eat bitter or sour product.
- Drink a mixture of 1 tbsp sugar and 2 tbsp. of beer or put it on the tip of your tongue sugar and once dissolved, swallow it.
- Try to breathe into a paper bag.
- Hiccups if your close, then make him wager the money that hiccup will pass in 60 seconds.
- Start rock press or do push-UPS to stop hiccups.
- Take your fingers to the tip of your tongue and pull it out. Hold for 10 seconds.
- Ask someone to tickle you or scare you.
- Climb on tiptoe, with his hands in the lock behind you, and bend. In this position, you must drink water from a glass.
- Put your hands on the neck, as shown in the photo below and keep them for 8 seconds. Repeat the exercise in a minute, if the hiccups are not gone. Use this method only personally, without assistance.
- Press the fingers of one hand at points located on the other hand, as shown in the photo below, and hold, count to 14.
Now we know what to do if you have the hiccups and want to quickly cope with the illness.