How does aspirin on face
For the treatment of pimples and getting rid of blackheads on the skin the aspirin is used exclusively externally. And it can rightfully be called a drug with complex action:
- The aspirin acts on the skin as an anti-inflammatory and antibacterial agent than is largely due to the efficiency of its use against acne;
- It is quite gently dries out, helping the pimple to "Mature", with the risk of burning the skin aspirin low almost;
- Aspirin cleanse that helps to fight not only acne, but also with cerami points on the skin;
- Acetylsalicylic acid acts on the skin as a bleaching agent, allowing you to improve the complexion;
- Aspirin masks have a keratolytic effect, they exfoliate dead skin cells, helping it to regenerate.
How to use aspirin for acne spot: two options
Use aspirin for face two main ways: in the form of masks, are applied to the skin, as well as locally, spot. In such cases, aspirin is part of the "sighting" is applied to pimples and inflammation.
In order to get rid of acne with aspirin, take 2-3 tablets of aspirin and grind them into powder. Type in the pipette a little of warm boiled water, add the grinded aspirin a few drops of liquid and stir until a thick slurry.
The resulting composition, apply to the pimples or inflammation on the skin and leave it performing its action for 20-30 minutes, then rinse with water. The effect you notice immediately after the first application. But all too often apply the aspirin mush is not: it is better to use it once in 3-4 days.
In case of strong irritation, you can use aspirin together with hydrogen peroxide. This tool is well disinfects and dries the skin, so it is highly effective in the treatment of acne and acne. For its preparation take:
- Aspirin – 3-4 tablets;
- Hydrogen peroxide – 2-3 drops;
- Boiled water – a few drops.
Crush an aspirin, add hydrogen peroxide and 3-4 drops of warm boiled water. Mix thoroughly, then apply the resulting composition on the problem areas for 10 minutes.
The mask is made of aspirin and honey for acne
One of the most popular and effective masks made of aspirin facial is a mask made of aspirin with honey. For its preparation you will need:
- Aspirin – 4 tablets
- Honey – a teaspoon
- Boiled water – 2-3 drops.
To prepare masks for acne made of aspirin and honey first prepare aspirin mush – such as the use of aspirin point. In poluvsie composition add a teaspoon of honey and mix it very well.
Gently apply the honey-aspirin mask on face (except the skin around eyes). You can use it only on problem areas of the skin. Leave for influence for 15-20 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
Mask with aspirin, calendula and chloramphenicol for the treatment of problem skin
This mask brings together three anti-inflammatory drugs can be used when severe acne. For its preparation take:
- Aspirin – 4 tablets;
- Chloramphenicol – 4 tablets;
- Calendula tincture – 40 ml.
Crush pills, mix them with calendula tincture. The resulting composition, apply to face with cotton pad, after 20-30 minutes rinse with warm water.
Face mask of aspirin with yogurt
This mask is not only whitens and treats, but also nourishes the skin. For its preparation take:
- Aspirin – 2 tablets;
- Yogurt or natural plain yogurt – tablespoon;
- Boiled water – a few drops.
Crush an aspirin, add 3-4 drops of water to form a slurry. Add the kefir or yogurt and mix well. Apply to the skin, after 20-30 minutes, rinse the part with warm water.
The mask of aspirin for acne are also not recommended more than twice a week.