Usually liar you need something. The need to lie makes him unconscious stress. If the topic of conversation relates directly to both sides of the conversation, specific questions should not cause irritation at the meet. This, of course, does not apply to a situation in which you are "sticking your nose in other people's business", show curiosity about someone else's personal space. That should be alerted in the speech of a man who is lying to you?
- evasive answers to direct questions;
- the reluctance to discuss the details of the topic or case;
- answers questions with questions;
- phrase: "It's not important," "Why are you doing this?" and similar excuses;
- flood, flow of unnecessary information and reasoning on extraneous issues rather than a specific answer to a simple question;
- emotional reactions and responses that felt hidden or obvious irritation;
- reservations, "according to Freud".
If a person is lying, it affects its physiological condition. What physiological reactions are typical for lying about a person?
- Often the person who speaks the truth, dry mouth, in that regard, he will unconsciously touch the throat, lips and face to make the swallowing motion, grab a glass of water.
- A liar often blushes, feeling guilt and inner shame. If he feels fear, it can cover the unnatural pallor.
- Breathing during the scoring of false information can become more frequent, deep, and before the response, people will frantically seek to recruit a deep breath.
- In response to a question, the liar may often be blinking, indicating that the state of stress and hectic selection of more or less similar to the truth of the answers.
- Men in the process lies can frantically move his Adam's Apple and the neck muscle is strained and is visible to the naked eye.
- That before you are a liar, may indicate a sharp sweating, a person might "throw in the pot".
A man with nothing to hide, during the conversation open and relaxed. A liar, on the contrary - tense, tries to dissociate itself from direct questions and direct view. A number of oddities in the behavior of the counterpart should be cause for concern.
- Before answering the interviewee looks away, and after the answer, most often, carefully looking in his eyes, as if trying to understand, believe it or not.
- Hiding the truth, people instinctively use the tactics of unconscious protection. Insincere the person tends to distance himself during the conversation, creates the material "barriers" for example, you may bury yourself in a book to hide behind a computer to turn sideways, throwing a leg over his leg and defiantly folding his arms crosswise, to put between itself and your portfolio or any other object.
- In response to a question, the liar may reach for a glass of water or a Cup of coffee to take a SIP of another, cough or smoke. It provides a pause, during which to ponder the options truthful answers.
- If the questions relate to personal relationships, the person can demonstrate outrage, to jump, to walk up and down aimlessly shift items from place to place, fidgeting with my clothes.
Note that slightly inappropriate behavior can be triggered by pressure and tactless, this is especially true of situations involving showdown. In a business conversation, this behavior may indicate that the person is concealing the truth or giving false information.
Analyzing the behavior of a person during a conversation, not "too far". Perhaps stress in humans is caused by a strong natural shyness or your aggressive attitude, psychological pressure or an unfamiliar environment. In any case, you can't judge by one or two signs, but only in their entirety. Skilled rogue has a much better to determine who is in front of you is a potential partner or cheater who will only bring trouble, in this case is more complicated. In the question "to believe or not to believe" rely on their intuition and observation.