After soaking in the milk drying will become soft and delicious. Therefore, you need not fear that they will remain hard. I advise you to take not too sweet suitable for the diameter of the sausage drying.
For cooking sausage in the crackers you will need: 6 sausage (about 300 grams), 36 dryers (300 grams, the amount depends on the length of the sausage), 100 grams of cheese, 2 tbsp mayonnaise or sour cream, a pint of milk for soaking.
- The first thing to do is to clean sosyk from the shell. If it is made from natural ingredients, it should not be removed. Cooking sausages is not required.
- Now on every sausage we put on for 6 crackers. If the sausages are longer or shorter - yourself select the amount.
- Put sausages with crackers in a plate or bowl of warm milk. So the process will go faster. Leave it soak for 15-30 minutes. Periodically turn over the almost finished product for uniform impregnation.
- Cheese grate, preferably large.
- Lay out the sausages with crackers in a baking dish or baking sheet. Oil for lubrication is not required.
- Sour cream or Minatom grease drying on top and sprinkle with cheese.
- Send the product in a pre heated oven at 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes. This dish on request can be cooked in the microwave. Served definitely hot.