This gentle low-calorie cottage cheese pie is an excellent replacement for the heavy cakes and pies. This is a great dessert, besides its preparation will not take you more than 10 minutes, plus cooking time.
Calories - 94 kcal.
100 grams sugerida:
- Carbohydrates - 11 g
- Fat - 1 g
- Protein - 11 g
For 3-4 portions you need:
- Low-fat cottage cheese - 300 g
- Semolina - 70g
- Any berries (strawberry, cherries, strawberries, blueberries, etc.) - you can take both fresh and frozen
- Egg - 1 PC.
- Soda - 0,5 tsp
Method of preparation:
1. Turn on the oven at 180 degrees.
2. Carefully blend low-fat cottage cheese with egg and baking soda until smooth with no lumps.
3. Add 2 tablespoons of semolina and berries, again mix well (frozen berries thawed not necessary).
4. On the bottom of the form for baking pour a little semolina to the casserole well they were removed. It is convenient to use a silicone form.
5. Spread the batter into the pan, level, top sprinkle the remains of the monkey.
6. Put in a preheated 180 degree oven on a medium level for 20-30 minutes (depends on oven).
Low calorie cottage cheese pie with berries ready. Let cool slightly and serve.