- Curd – 2 packs (500 g);
- Apples 7-8 PCs;
- Raisins – 250 g;
- Figs – 200 g;
- Eggs – 10 PCs;
- Butter – 125 g;
- Semolina 600 g;
- Carrots of medium size – 3-4 PCs;
- Spinach – 1 medium bunch.
- Vegetable oil for greasing forms.
- Sour cream - 250 g
- Prepare the vegetables and fruit. Carrots rinse well and peel, then cut into strips thinner or shred on a grater. Simmer in butter until soft. Spinach should be washed, dried and cut into strips to attach to the shredded carrots. The spinach sauté for about five minutes. Wash the apples, peel and remove the middle cut into small cubes.
- Figs soak in hot water for 30 minutes, then drain, dry and finely chop. Apples and figs combine with the cooled stewed vegetables, add five eggs and mix well.
- To wipe cottage cheese through a sieve, to add semolina, sugar to taste, well washed raisins and the remaining five eggs. The form with high sides grease with vegetable oil and start layering, alternating fruit-vegetable stuffing and cheese mixture.
- Total should have 4 layers. Top the cheese layer with the spatula sprayed with oil and put the baking pan in a preheated 170 degree oven. Bake for approximately 20-25 minutes until tender, at the end of baking the casserole can be lubricated a little sour cream and let it brown.
Serve this pudding can be as hot or cold, watering sour cream. And the children can be offered jam or chocolate spread.