Advertising assures us that we need every new product that you release. Each new feature is described as attractive that you immediately want to buy a new device. But this is absolutely the wrong approach for a buyer, since most of the features we use just one or two times. So start your choice with that do not believe advertising.
But what's next?
And further is to speculate, based on the analysis of their own needs. Sit down and write down all the parameters of mobile phone that you are going to buy the paper. Decide what phone features you would like, write down separately without which you will not be able to do. It was on the last list, and it is necessary to rely upon model selection.
What are the main parameters of a mobile phone worth considering:
- operating system mobile phone allows to install additional software to match, if necessary, different devices with each other);
- a candy bar or other form factor case (it is rather a question of personal sympathies);
- screen type of phone (touch screen, large or small enough color or even black and white);
- the camera (whether the ability to shoot high-quality photos);
- memory and possibility to expand it via a memory card;
- battery capacity (but it clearly – the more the better);
communications (Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, 3G and 4G, GPS module).
Examples of good choices:
1. Many corny call and send SMS, in this case, it is not necessary to buy an expensive smartphone, it is enough to spend in the region of 1000 rubles for a cheap phone with a black and white screen.
2. Those who use only features OS (reads books, listens to music, plays set in the game), you should not buy phones that have high resolution camera and has a GPS module, etc. For such users, perfect for almost any entry-level smartphones for the price from 2000 to 6000 rubles.
Well, in any case it is not necessary to overpay for the brand mobile smartphone, if there is a cheaper equivalent with the same parameters.