The first difficult choice facing the buyer is the purchase of apartments in under construction or ready home. Under construction property, as a rule, implements the Builder, although not so rare cases of sale through a real estate Agency. Buying an apartment in a newly built house in the hands of the buyer shall remain the contract of share participation in construction. If the apartment is resold, the equity contract must be signed a Treaty cession under the contract of share participation in construction. And shall be documents confirming Deposit of cash. The equity participation agreement and the contract of cession are subject to state registration, except cases, stipulated by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
If the buyer acquires commissioned the property after the transaction and registration of the agreement in the manner prescribed by law, the buyer shall be provided with the following documents: contract of purchase-sale of the apartment; the act of reception and transmission of apartment; the certificate of ownership issued by the registering authority, in the name of the buyer; and technical and cadastral passport for the purchased property; a copy of the spousal consent of seller (if any); a receipt from the seller in the receipt of funds under the contract of sale. If the apartment is sold under power of attorney, it is advisable to keep a copy of the power of attorney.
When choosing an apartment, it is important not only to determine the choice of housing, but also carefully study the pre-purchase documents for the property. The seller must provide title and right supporting documents such as contract of sale, donation, documents on privatization, certificate of ownership, technical and cadastral passport, an extract from the state register of rights. If the apartment registered children, the consent of bodies of guardianship and guardianship, the consent of the spouse to sell the apartment, a police certificate confirming the absence of municipal debt, the passport of the citizen of the Russian Federation, issued in the name of the seller. The buyer, leaving the transaction, must be in possession of: cash; passport of the citizen of the Russian Federation; notarially certified consent of the spouse on acquisition of apartments; certificate of marriage; if the buyer is under 14 years of age, birth certificate.