Manufacturer of roofing material
The traditional roofing material on the basis of a mastic of bitumen were produced in the early 20th century. The technology of manufacture of roofing material since then has not changed: a layer of roofing paper impregnated with a soft fusible or road construction bitumen with a softening temperature of 34–, 50 degrees, and then on both sides a cover layer of refractory bitumen with a softening temperature below 80 degrees containing powder mineral Foundation. Powders fillers are based on sand, limestone or dolomite flour, talc or gypsum are used to improve heat resistance and moisture resistance of the coating. Then the upper part is sprinkled with sand or talc to prevent sticking of the layers during storage, and the cloth is wound into rolls. The result is a reliable and durable waterproofing material – the roofing material.
Labeling of roofing material
The roofing scope is divided into underlay and roofing, they differ in the thickness of cardboard and grit. Topping at roof roofing material larger than the lining, the cardboard layer is also thicker. They may differ not only thick cardboard base and size of the grains spreading, but thick bituminous coating.
In the manufacture of roofing material, the following types of signs:
1. Material: "D" roofing.
2. Purpose: "To" - roofing, "U" lining.
3. Type of topping: "K", "M", "P", "H" - coarse, fine, powdered, flake.
4. The density of the cardboard base: 300, 330, 350, 400 g/m2.
The main types of roofing material and their application
The RCP-300, RKP-350 - roofing roofing material with pulverized grit from both sides of the door. Used as both upper and lower layers of roofing, and waterproofing of building structures.
RPP-300 – soft lining roofing material with pulverized grit from both sides. Applies only to the lower layer of a roofing carpet.
RCP-350У – roofing felt paper with increased thickness of the bitumen coating.
The RSC-400 – roofing roofing material with coarse grit. Used as the top layer of the roof.
Varieties of roofing material
Varieties of roofing material include the following materials:
1. Glassine paper is a rolled material obtained by impregnating bitumen roofing paper.
2. Roofing cardboard impregnated with tar with mineral grit on both sides.
3. Rubemast – differ from roofing material a high content of bitumen on the inside. Fit method podplavleniya the bottom layer.
4. Stekloruberoid – rubemast with fibreglass backing.
5. Ruberoid – modified roofing material based on glass fibers, impregnated outer layer of a mixture of bitumen and polymer additives. Applied method the resulting weld has a longer service life.