The composition and therapeutic effect "Normoflorin"
Of the biocomplex "Normoflorin" includes a mixture of live lactic acid bacteria and bifidobacteria and lactitol prebiotic that stimulates the growth of the natural protective microflora of the body. Also in the "Normoflorin" contains antimicrobial substances, vitamins, minerals, organic acids and amino acids.
Biocomplex contains no lactose, dyes, preservatives and flavor enhancers.
Each form release agent is included in its composition active components: "Normoflorin-B" contains bifidobacteria, "Normoflorin-L" – lactobacilli, but in the "Normoflorin-D" are present in both species of probiotic microorganisms. Included in the "Normoflorin" lactic acid bacteria and bifidobacteria to restore the intestinal flora and normalizes its work.
Lactobacilli inhibit the activity of pathogenic microorganisms, thus eliminating the dysbiosis and improve metabolism, restore the motility of the stomach and help to reduce cholesterol levels. In addition, lactobacilli stimulate the production of immunoglobulins and protective antibodies that affect the immune defenses of the body.
Bifidobacteria are actively involved in metabolism, helping the digestion of proteins, fats and carbohydrates and normalizing cholesterol and bilirubin metabolism. Also, these probiotics improve digestion and synthesis of vitamins, calcium and iron, stimulate the production of interferon and prevent the penetration of the body of toxins.
Indications for use
"Normoflorin-B" and "Normoflorin-L" can be used in the complex therapy of the following diseases, pathological States and disorders:
- peptic ulcer of stomach and duodenum;
- erosive gastritis;
- postcholecystectomy syndrome;
- celiac disease;
- dermatitis of various origins;
- lactase deficiency and malabsorption syndrome;
- food allergies;
- coronary heart disease;
- metabolic disorders and obesity.
As drugs for monotherapy "Normoflorin-B" and "Normoflorin-L" is prescribed in the following indications:
- dysbacteriosis and its prevention;
- dysbiotic disorders of the intestine in premature infants;
- a violation of intestinal microflora, which developed in connection with the carrying out of antibacterial therapy.
In addition, these bio-complexes is prescribed to women during pregnancy and breastfeeding, as well as when artificial feeding of babies.
"Normoflorin-D" is used in complex therapy of the following diseases:
- acute intestinal infections ( salmonellosis, shigellosis, enterocolitis, enteroviruses, and rotavirus infections);
- peptic ulcer of stomach and duodenum;
Also, "Normoflorin-D" is prescribed for the treatment and prevention of dysbacteriosis, antibioticassociated diarrhea, immunodeficiency and allergic diseases. This form of production biocomplex can be used for normalization of the bowel during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Method of application and dosage "Normoflorin"
"Normoflorin-B" should be taken orally 30 minutes before a meal 1 or 2 times a day. "Normoflorin-L" is taken one hour after eating 1 or 2 times a day. "Normoflorin-D" should be taken 30 minutes before meals 2 or 3 times a day. Before use a vial should be shaken.
Single dose remedies for adults is 20-30 ml (2-3 tablespoons) when a medical admission and 20 ml with the passage of prophylactic administration of the drug. Single dose for children older than 14 years is 15-20 ml in the treatment and 15 ml for maintenance. The duration of treatment "Normoflorin" is not less than 30 days, and preventive course of treatment should last at least 14 days.
The dose and duration of treatment for children from infancy to 14 years, established by agreement with the doctor.
Recommended instructions to "Normoflorin" dosage for children vary depending on age:
- children from 0 to 6 months – 20-30 drops in the treatment and 10-20 drops at prophylactic doses;
- children from 6 months to 1 year – 3-5 ml at treatment and for 3 ml at prophylactic doses;
- children 1 to 3 years – 5-7 ml in the treatment and 5 ml for prevention;
- children from 3 to 7 years 7-10 ml in the treatment of 7 ml in the prevention;
- children from 7 to 14 years – 10-15 ml in the treatment and 10 ml for maintenance.
In diseases of the stomach, characterized by high acidity, "Normoflorin" can be diluted with alkaline mineral water without gas.
In the treatment of dermatological diseases the drug can be used in the form of local applications. ENT-diseases "Normoflorin" are used for rinsing the mouth and throat, and also for the instillation of the nose.
"Normoflorin" you can buy at the pharmacy without a doctor's prescription.