You will need
  • the Declaration;
  • - INN;
  • - proof of income;
  • - documents on the purchased property;
  • - passport;
  • - account number.
If you are currently not working but previously paid taxes, you are entitled to a tax deduction in cash. You transfer the amount of taxes paid into your Bank account.
To obtain the deduction, contact the tax office of their district, present your valid passport and INN. Complete the return form 3-pit. You will also need to present a certificate 2-pit from the previous place of work, the documents for the property acquired: certificate of ownership of houses, apartments or land; the contract of purchase and sale with the specified amount of the transaction; the payment document confirming your payment for the acquisition. It can be Bank checks, receipt of the seller transfer money from your accounts, etc. because at the moment you are not working, you can't be exempt from paying taxes, so bring your checking account to transfer the funds.
If you have previously worked and you have held the required amount of money for tax refund, then you can get the statutory amount of the refund, which is calculated from the sum of 2 million. If you for the property paid more, then the remaining amount of the tax is not refundable. That is, the maximum property deduction is 260 thousand rubles. If during the employment period, kept the lesser amount as income tax, then you will receive only what is already paid.
Cash list no earlier than 12 months from the date of purchase and no later than within three years, so contact the tax office at the expiration of the specified period.
After processing your documents, the tax Inspectorate will decide on the refund of income tax, you will be notified in writing. The funds will be deposited into your account within 1 month from the date of notice.