Advice 1: Do weightlifting on growth

Sport helps people to develop, strengthen muscles and grow. It is considered that for a child not suitable for all types of physical activities. Weightlifting, harmful or it is useful for a growing organism?
Young weightlifter
Choosing a sport for your child, parents are trying in advance to find out about positive and negative aspects of this species. Those who wish to give the baby to a section of weightlifting or powerlifting sessions, I was wondering whether the impact of physical activity on the growth of the child?

Exercises with a barbell do the person below?



It is noticed that girls can grow up to 19 years, boys up to 22. The active phase of growth in adolescents occurs:
• In girls from 11 to 13
• The guys from 13 to 16.
During this period, a child for a year can add 7-10 cm So the parent does not want to give them to the sections of weightlifting, in order not to slow down the process.

There is a perception that active classes and heavy loads will damage the fragile body. Growth hormones will be spent to increase muscle mass, energy and nutrients will be directed in the wrong direction. The growing body can't handle the load, which will adversely affect the formation of the child's body and its internal organs and systems.

Ongoing research has shown that it is not. In compliance with proper food, all rules for the exercise and the precise calculation, any harm weightlifting will bring. Exercise, on the contrary, helps to strengthen bones and muscles.

If you measure the height of a man before and after a workout with a barbell, it will change and people "reduced" 3 cm Is permissible.
The growth of any person in the course of the day changes. Without the stress difference measurements made in the morning and evening will be 1 – 2 see If you were carrying heavy bags or drag the furniture, you could become shorter by 1.5 cm or more for some time.
Changes will be associated with the seal of the intervertebral vertebrae. With age anyone begins to decrease in growth. In 60 years you will be below 2-3 cm, and 80 – 5-7 cm in contrast to 22 years.

Weight training will not affect growth



Usually in the section associated with heavy physical exercise such as powerlifting, weightlifting and bodybuilding, starting to recruit kids at the age of 8-9 years. Children's body begins to take shape, and physical activity help to develop bone structure and muscle. There is a perception that exercises with a barbell slow down these processes. Supposedly the bar on the shoulders puts pressure on the spine and this prevents the child to grow.

A weightlifting will tell you that is a myth.
A week for a workout spent about 8 hours, clean the rods on the shoulders of only 30 minutes Is 0.3% of the total time, the remaining 99.7% of nothing is pressing on the spine and the baby is growing.
It is proven that physical activity, exercising with a barbell in particular, stimulate the production of growth hormones. Most of them have kids will go towards the development and growth of the skeleton.

Judging by the growth of well-known athletes weightlifters, it should be noted that the chunky and stunted people are more resistant to stay on his feet. Due to this, the success is mainly low-growing tough. They can lift more weight and longer keep him.

Therefore, if you or your child want to do the heavy lifting, no doubt. Any physical activity under the supervision of an experienced coach will not bring harm.

Advice 2 : Do weightlifting on growth

Sport helps people to develop, strengthen muscles and grow. It is considered that for a child not suitable for all types of physical activities. Weightlifting, harmful or it is useful for a growing organism?
Young weightlifter
Choosing a sport for your child, parents are trying in advance to find out about positive and negative aspects of this species. Those who wish to give the baby to a section of weightlifting or powerlifting sessions, I was wondering whether the impact of physical activity on the growth of the child?

Exercises with a barbell do the person below?



It is noticed that girls can grow up to 19 years, boys up to 22. The active phase of growth in adolescents occurs:
• In girls from 11 to 13
• The guys from 13 to 16.
During this period, a child for a year can add 7-10 cm So the parent does not want to give them to the sections of weightlifting, in order not to slow down the process.

There is a perception that active classes and heavy loads will damage the fragile body. Growth hormones will be spent to increase muscle mass, energy and nutrients will be directed in the wrong direction. The growing body can't handle the load, which will adversely affect the formation of the child's body and its internal organs and systems.

Ongoing research has shown that it is not. In compliance with proper food, all rules for the exercise and the precise calculation, any harm weightlifting will bring. Exercise, on the contrary, helps to strengthen bones and muscles.

If you measure the height of a man before and after a workout with a barbell, it will change and people "reduced" 3 cm Is permissible.
The growth of any person in the course of the day changes. Without the stress difference measurements made in the morning and evening will be 1 – 2 see If you were carrying heavy bags or drag the furniture, you could become shorter by 1.5 cm or more for some time.
Changes will be associated with the seal of the intervertebral vertebrae. With age anyone begins to decrease in growth. In 60 years you will be below 2-3 cm, and 80 – 5-7 cm in contrast to 22 years.

Weight training will not affect growth



Usually in the section associated with heavy physical exercise such as powerlifting, weightlifting and bodybuilding, starting to recruit kids at the age of 8-9 years. Children's body begins to take shape, and physical activity help to develop bone structure and muscle. There is a perception that exercises with a barbell slow down these processes. Supposedly the bar on the shoulders puts pressure on the spine and this prevents the child to grow.

A weightlifting will tell you that is a myth.
A week for a workout spent about 8 hours, clean the rods on the shoulders of only 30 minutes Is 0.3% of the total time, the remaining 99.7% of nothing is pressing on the spine and the baby is growing.
It is proven that physical activity, exercising with a barbell in particular, stimulate the production of growth hormones. Most of them have kids will go towards the development and growth of the skeleton.

Judging by the growth of well-known athletes weightlifters, it should be noted that the chunky and stunted people are more resistant to stay on his feet. Due to this, the success is mainly low-growing tough. They can lift more weight and longer keep him.

Therefore, if you or your child want to do the heavy lifting, no doubt. Any physical activity under the supervision of an experienced coach will not bring harm.

Advice 3 : Which improves the growth of the child and the adolescent

The growth of the child depends on many factors. Among them are the main healthy sleep, exercise and food rich in vitamins and protein. The main influence on the growth rate provides the hormone called somatotropin.
Which improves the growth of the child and the adolescent
For the growth and normal development in the human body responds hormone, which is called "growth hormone". The scientific name for this hormone is somatotropin.

Growth hormone



Growth hormone in children and adolescents stimulates an increase in the length of the tubular bones, which ultimately affects the acceleration of growth. In addition, growth hormone is able to stimulate the growth of muscle tissue and slow down katabolicescie processes associated with the destruction of muscle cells. Somatotropin increases protein synthesis, accelerates fat burning, involved in carbohydrate metabolism, enhances immunity and increases calcium in the bones.

In comparison with adults in the child's body produce much more growth hormone. The maximum concentration of growth hormone in the blood occurs about the fifth month of fetal development. In the developing fetus she is 100 times greater than that of an adult. Then with age the production of growth hormone gradually decreases.

To stimulate the production of growth hormone can: sleep, physical exercises amino acids and vitamins.

Vitamins



The main vitamin responsible for the growth of the child, are vitamins D, B, A, and C. vitamin D regulates the formation of the skeleton, bone growth and cartilage. The b vitamins are involved in metabolic processes, regulate the synthesis of proteins and fats. Proteins that make up bone, cartilage and teeth, are formed with the participation of vitamin A. Vitamin C can improve the absorption of nutrients, is a powerful antioxidant, stimulates collagen production and improves the immune system of the child. According to some, only two percent of people increase so far as it allows genetics. Others grow a few inches shorter compared to its optimum growth. This is due to childhood diseases, and poor in vitamins diet.

Amino acids



Amino acids are the building blocks from which the body of the child are all necessary for growth proteins. In addition, some amino acids are able to stimulate the production of somatotropin. Such amino acids include glutamine, lysine, ornithine and arginine. Therefore, the child needs a diet rich in proteins, they body and gets all the necessary amino acids.

Other growth factors



A positive effect on the growth processes of healthy sleep and exercise. They allow the child to not only fully realize this genetic potential, but also to have great health.
Is the advice useful?
Search