If you decide to complain to the Director of the school, gather as much information. In addition to the words, you can make a sound recording (use analog, not digital recorder), copies of documents, to gather evidence of a wrong Director.
Your second step should be a visit to the Director. Find out office hours, call the receptionist and make an appointment. Specify the question that you want to apply to the Director had the opportunity to clarify a conflict situation, prepare the necessary documents.
Calm constructive conversation is the key to solving most of the conflicts. Maybe the Director can not do otherwise, as his actions are regulated by Russian legislation, the laws of the region of residence, orders of the Department of education, intra-school Charter. It is not excluded that the opposite point of view has right to exist. Try to look at the problem from a different angle, to analyze information, which will give the Director.
If constructive conversation did not work or you are unable to resolve the conflict by peaceful means, will have to appeal to a higher court. The first should be the Department of education of your city or region (if you live in the village or the village). Parents should write the application addressed to the Chairman of the Department of education, which indicate the essence of the conflict, sought his permission. You can attach evidence, if any were collected.
The main document should be typed on a computer and printed. Information should be presented clearly, intelligently, without unnecessary emotions. Violations Director is required to issue in the form of a numbered or bulleted list. The document need to specify your requirements and your vision of solving the conflict. Otherwise, the official will not be able to understand what exactly are you trying lodging a complaint. If the dispute concerns several children, the statement must be signed and their parents.
A copy of the document should retain the original and send a registered letter with acknowledgment at the Department of education. Any incoming correspondence is recorded in a special journal and must be considered within a specific, established by the legislation of the period. Your complaint will simply not be able to lose or ignore, if you will have a copy of the notice of receipt of the letter of authority.
After a few days, call the Department of education and find out who will deal with your problem and a contact telephone number of official (usually telephone his office). According to the law on consideration of the application is given a maximum of 1 month. The decision must be issued in writing.
If the city's Department of education was not able to resolve your problem associated with the school Director should contact the regional Department. The entire procedure of filing the application described above have to be repeated again.
If you are not satisfied with the decision of the official or the head of the Department of education, you can complain to the school Director in the Ministry of education. In this case, the complaint is sent in electronic form by e-mail, specified on the website of the court. Before complaining to the Ministry, consult with experienced lawyers who will help to competently draw up the document.