Advice 1: How to hold water on the land

The connection of houses and areas to Central water supply is regulated by Government Decree 83 on the supply of water to the population. To hold water on the site, you need to collect a number of documents. The water will hold and connect all the rules specified in the regulations.
How to hold water on the land
You will need
  • - plan 1:500;
  • - communication plan;
  • technical conditions;
  • - the preliminary verdict of the SES;
  • project and plan;
  • resolution from public utilities;
  • - the final verdict SES;
  • - a contract for the installation;
  • - the act of putting the counter into operation;
  • - a contract for the supply and payment;
  • - passport;
  • - documents on the site.
Contact the Federal Office for the unified registration of land plots, cadastre and cartography. Write a statement on the results of the cadastral plan of the land plot at a scale of 1:500.
Next, contact the district utilities. Write an application for the grant of terms of the passage of engineering communications on your street.
Contact the district water utility. Imagine the resulting documents, a passport application for connection to vocoprowater, the title documents for the land plot. On the basis of submitted documents, you will draw up the specifications and give permission to connect to vocoprowater.
Contact the regional sanepidemstantsii. Write the statement in which specify the area of the connection. Present technical conditions, the passport, documents on the site. You will be given a detention. It will indicate the connection or not. But this is not a resolution because the document was issued is a preliminary decision of specialists to oversee the quality of drinking water.
Refer again to the district water utility, call the technical engineer on site. He will draft a plan that you reserve at the main sanitary doctor of the district. This will be the resolution, but only from the SES, but you still need permission from the head of the regional utilities, as no species of land without a final verdict of public utilities cannot proceed.
After receiving a permit, contact the district water utility, call the team of installers, will sign a contract with them and pay for the conducting of water from the main pipe to your home and separately on installation of system of water supply inside your home. If the house is not, you will have to do well and to install metering devices in it.
The metering devices may not install, but then you have to pay for water consumption at the average tariff, but it will cost much more.
If you have installed water meters, specialist of Department on work with consumers. You make the act of entering the metering device into operation.
Contact the utility and sign a contract for the supply and payment for water. This should be done anyway, regardless of whether you have installed metering devices or not.

Advice 2: How to find water on the plot

Article will help you to correctly determine the place where the water was at their country house.
How to find water on the plot
You will need
  • Aluminum wire, observation of plants and animals, the branch of viburnum or hazel.
There are 4 most commonly used traditional methods for search of water:
1) In the first case, the search is performed using a display, this version is called the method of biolocation.

2) In the second case the water looking for, observing the plants - indicators.

3) the Third characteristic observation of how animals behave, birds, insects.

4) Observation of natural signs.
How to find water on the plot
Water-finding method of the display we will need aluminum wire, or branch in the form of a plug with viburnum, witch hazel, willow.
Aluminum wire manufacture two segments whose length is 30-40cm. Then bend them all after 10 inches, and insert them into the wooden tube so that they freely turn.
Hold these cuts. At the beginning of the search they are deployed at the horizon of 180 degrees. Begin to move through the area. The location of the water line segments will be drawn together into the direction of the water flow. When we passed by this place, the wire will disperse to the sides.
Denote the place where the connected segments and pass, spreading them perpendicular. If they immediately connected and kept so for some time, we found the direction of the groundwater. In the case of deviations of the wires in the direction I should look for a place where they will connect. At that point, and is the source of water.
How to find water on the plot
Search underground water could be observing the plants. They are, as indicators, indicate the place of its location. Where there is a close shallow water vegetation is more bright and colorful. In ancient times, reference to the proximity of groundwater served Verba. It was also noticed that sorrel also grows in great for digging the well.
How to find water on the plot
Watching the behavior of animals, people noticed:
When the dog wants to drink, she's digging in a place where I felt the water.

Goose trying to lay eggs, where the water veins.

Mosquitoes and gnats, when the sun is twisted by the poles in the ground, where the ground is water.
The way to determine hard water or soft intensity of scale formation in the kettle. But this method is not very good, it only captures part of the hardness, the temporary hardness (calcium, magnesium and bicarbonates).
Useful advice
At home you will be able to identify only organic-septicemia properties of water: taste, odor, color, turbidity, transparency. And that respect. Taste to determine just tasting the water. Qualitative determination is carried out descriptive: weak opalescence, opalescence, weak, and strong visible haze.
Is the advice useful?