In the case of non-repayment of the debtand, it is necessary to consider two situations: when a receipt is, and when it is not.
In the first case, the return of your money is very simple. Just submit a claim to the court, attach to your application a photocopy of the receipt and wait for the decision. Of course, you will have to incur some of the costs because litigation is not cheap. However, there is a way out. Just during the hearing, serve the petition for payment of all accounts by the debtor. In that case, if you win, your opponent will be required to pay all expenses.
Don't worry. In most cases, having the receipts can make all the difference in favor of the plaintiff. Otherwise, you will have 10 days to appeal the verdict. In the future, you just have to wait for the bailiff to knock-off of the debtor of the amount due.
Unfortunately, most people don't take a receipt. They just don't want to believe in the dishonesty of the people around them. And often suffer from their negligence.
If you gave money in the debt, and did not take a receipt, don't despair. In order to recover their money, simply contact the court or the police. Start with the last option because it is more economical and does not require additional costs.
So, write a statement about the fraud, in which in detail describe the circumstances of the case. In particular, to whom you gave money, how much, how long, etc. then wait for the investigator cause for questioning your debtor and hear his point of view on the situation. In most cases, the police sends such cases to the magistrate to carry out an exhaustive judicial investigation.
It is worth to emphasize that the magistrate will not take into account the testimony of your witnesses, because you have no receipts. To provide evidence of the grant money requested to contact the debtor via e-mail, instant messages, etc. and strike up a conversation about the return of the debt. Print these materials and tell the magistrate. In most cases this will be enough to win the case.