You will need
  • - the statement;
  • - passport;
  • documents on the termination of marriage, if one of the applicants has been married before;
  • receipt about payment of state duty in the amount of 200 rubles.
If you are going to get marriage with a foreign citizen, you will need additional documents. You will need to submit a certificate issued by the competent authority of a foreign state that does not exist barriers to entry into marriage.
Make sure that the passport photos, they are not overdue and have no torn pages.
In accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law "On acts of civil status", all your documents must be legalized, translated into Russian language and notarized.
Legalisation is the authentication of documents by foreign authorities. For countries of the Hague Convention is putting the stamp "apostille". For other countries legalization of documents is carried out by the Ministry of foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation.
After collecting all the documents, take them to the Registrar. In Moscow, the marriagewith foreign citizens recorded in the Palace of the marriageof sochetaniya No. 4. You may be asked to provide additional reference. It all depends on the nationality of the future spouse.
Remember that for the conclusion of marriageand in Russia, your future spouse have to reside in Russia legally, have a valid visa and registration at the place of stay.
The next step will be filing a joint statement. In it you will have to confirm the mutual voluntary consent to the conclusion of the marriage and that there is no impediment to the marriage. In the application you will need to specify the name, surname, patronymic, date and place of birth, age and place of residence. Also, you will need to decide if you want to change the name.
If your spouse is not able to be in the registry office, you will need to write separate statements. Beforehand take form and tell a future spouse. Once the statement is completed, it will need to be notarized. You will then need to collect all the documents, come to the registry office and write your statement. You will be assigned the date of registration of marriage.