Let's start with the fact that once assigned the social security number is a number is unique and belongs to you, not the name of the person, and the aggregate entered in your profile data. Therefore, to replace the social security number in this situation means nothing like make a correction to your personal data, stored in the database of the Pension Fund.
Take your passport. Prepare photocopies of documents change of name: marriage certificate, proof of dissolution of marriage, in General, any document that certifies the fact of changing your name. Do not forget to take originals of documents. With the full package, go to the Pension Fund to a specialist who works with individuals on common issues. At the reception you will be asked to fill out an application for exchange of the insurance certificate on the standard form. Here you indicate the reason you decided to exchange the document. A sample statement can be found in the Pension Fund.
Then you submit the expert statement, the old insurance certificate (green, rectangular, salaminian card) and a document on the change of name. The information provided will be tested on the bases of the Pension Fund, then in your personal social security number card will be amended. Updated title (with the old number SNILS, but new data) you will receive during the day.
For people who are working will be easier to contact the human resources Department of the employer with a request for replacement. The procedure will remain the same, but to participate you will only be at the stage of drafting statements. Further work remains with the personnel Department. Immediately prepare to give your testimony. The deadline for receipt of the new evidence is in this case more time because of a legal entity practicing the vicinity of the Pension Fund, the more General issues on fixed days.