Rules for losing weight
There are a few rules you have to follow if you want to lose weight. Do not try to lose weight quickly - the sharp fluctuations of weight are very harmful to the skin, they can contribute to the appearance of cellulite. Don't forget that the body follows the path of least resistance and destroys the fat first in areas of active circulation, that is, on the face and chest. But the fat in "problem areas" poorly supplied with blood and generally do not participate in the life of the organism, so to get rid of them can be very difficult and sometimes impossible.
Which diet is ideal
The answer to the question: the perfect diet is not!
But there is a proper healthy diet, which will allow you to keep yourself in shape for a long time and never suffer from hunger.
It is only necessary to follow simple rules:
- never skip Breakfast;
- before meals you can drink a glass of water - have a chance to eat less;
- get up from the table with a sense of light hunger.
- eat more fruits and vegetables;
from carbonated drinks, alcohol, mayonnaise, sausages and cakes it is better to refuse in General;
- eat slowly - saturation will come faster, and chew food thoroughly.
The basic rules of a balanced diet
- the presence of dairy products in the diet;
- meat - 200 g per day (minimum 100 g);
the most useful cereals - buckwheat and oatmeal;
- the menu needs to be white bread - 50 g;
- potatoes - not more than 100 g per day;
- dried apricots - 20 g;
- one egg a day it has protein and necessary amino acids that are only available in this product.