If your neighbors are constantly making noise, setting up the next showdown or doing repairs apartment, you can record the annoying sounds on the recorder and go to the district. This is possible if the noise is recorded at night from 23 PM to 7 am, when it should not exceed 30 dB (for comparison, the noise is 75dB vacuum, TV – 60-70 dB). In severe cases, you can call the office on duty OVD of your area. And remember that your actions are backed by law.

Best act of collective complaints: collect signatures of other tenants who may also suffer from restless neighbours. Make a statement in two parts, one of which with a note about the adoption of Express yourself. If law enforcement would take appropriate action, complain to the city police Department.

If in a noisy apartment living tenants, then there is a room for rent, first of all, try to notify the problem owner. It is likely he will not want to deal with problematic customers.

Sometimes the neighbors for months to make repairs in his apartment, banging day and night and leaving debris on the landing. In this case, you first need to contact your management company or attached to your home on bills. Any redevelopment, including the establishment of a new front door requires permission from the authorities in order to avoid various unpleasant consequences. And if your neighbors are going to break a bearing wall or put a door so that in the open position, it will interfere with normal movement on the General corridor, they face considerable penalties.

Are you tired of endless barking of a dog behind the wall? Pets your neighbors are constantly shitting in the stairwell? See the statement in its housing office. If that doesn't help, you can write the complaint in Rospotrebnadzor and ask examination. It is possible and in that case, if the tenants trash in the common areas. You can also write a statement the district, as pet owners are required by law to observe cleanliness in places of common use like staircase, lift, corridor, etc., Cannot be cats and dogs on the loggias, balconies and attics.

If the complaints to the district or management company is not conceived of his action, submit a complaint to the higher authorities, for example, the Deputy head of the OVD (internal Affairs Department) or the head of the UVD (Administration of internal Affairs). You can also contact magistrate's court.