If one of the owners of the apartment for a long time refuses the payment of mandatory utility payments, and you have to pay everything themselves, report about it in the management company which serves the house. This organization has the right to sue the claim containing the requirement about collecting of utility bills. If the court decides in her favor, the bailiff will propose to the shareholder to pay the debt. After receiving a refusal, he may arrest the share belonging to him in the apartment and put it up for auction.
Forced deprivation of shares in the apartment are also possible through the courts. It is necessary to observe several conditions:

the owner, whom you want to evict must have a "main" housing for living – it is unlikely the court will agree if he will have nowhere to live;
- you offered him to pay his share in cash, but he refused.
The failure to reach agreement between multiple owners of one apartment – the reason for going to court. If you interfere with normal use of your part of the apartment you can go to court with the corresponding statement. The statement will be in writing and personally. Don't forget – it should be in two copies, one of which is a painting of the judge and a notation about the date of admission will come back to you. Contact that court to which the subordinate matter – the court, located at the location of the "problem" apartments. You will have to use a surveyor – cost flats need to be assessed, to indicate the price of the claim in the statement. The statement attach a receipt about payment of state duty. To pay it is always in any branch of the savings Bank or with special payment terminals.