How to create a playlist in Windows Media Player
In "regular" Windows media player playlist formation takes place in several steps:
1. Enter the tab "media Library", choose the option "Create play list and open the dialog box.
2. Without closing the player, included in Windows Explorer via menu "start".
3. Select the desired files in various folders, drag them with the mouse in the playlist Windows Media Player.
4. With dialog box, which is on the right, perform the desired operation – save the playlist in a specific folder, rename or edit the list of files set the playback options, delete playlist.
How to create a playlist in Winamp
The popular player Winamp to create a playlist using the menu bar or the icons of the program:
1. Go to the tab "View" and mark with the mouse the option "playlist Editor", and then before us there is a window of the future playlist.
2. Enter in the "File" tab and load in the playlist of interest to us media from specific folders.
3. Using the menu do the settings as needed – defined the top of the list, set the playback options, debug visualizations, and much more.
4. Saved playlist by using the corresponding option in the tab "File".
5. Similar actions are easy to perform using the icons in the playlist window.
How to create a playlist in AIMP Classic
In AIMP Classic to make a playlist even easier. To do this, use buttons on the program panel:
1. The big round button with three black dashes opens the playlist window.
2. The "+" button helps to download files from folders, playlists, links to radio stations and stuff.
3. Button in the lower right corner of the playlist window with the diskette allows you to save the playlist in a particular place.
The advantage of AIMP Classic that you can work with multiple playlists.
Advice 2 : How to create a playlist on the player
- - software to player;
- - Windows Media player.