Here are some tips that will help to switch the keyboard layout.
- To switch the keyboard layout usually, a combination of hot keys. In Windows the default is Alt+Shift. However, there are other combinations: Ctrl+Shift left or right Alt, Shift+Shift, and so on. If you switch the layout fails, try these combinations.
- To see what keys are provided in the system to switch the keyboard layout in the language settings and regional standards. Open the start menu — control Panel, select regional and Language, click keyboards and Languages. Click the "Change keyboards". In the opened settings window, the "Language and text services, click the "Toggle keyboard". Here you can see which keyboard shortcut allows you to switch the keyboard layout, and use the button "Change key sequence" you can configure the switch to use more convenient or familiar combinations.
- There are programs that automatically recognize which language the user is typing and to switch layouts automatically. The most popular and Punto Switcher, Keyboard Ninja. These software utilities allow you to correct a text mistakenly entered in a different layout without having to re-enter.
- On the laptop issue with the layout may arise if you accidentally turn on NumLock by the user, since the numeric keypad is combined with alphabetic and pressing the alphabetical keys in this case will lead to the entry of digits. Usually the problem is solved by pressing Fn+NumLock
Advice 2 : How to change hotkeys
The keyboard is the shortcut through which work becomes more convenient as they are instantly performed some important commands. Hot keys allow you to work even without the mouse. But sometimes computer users need to change keyboard shortcuts. Now the Internet many different programs that help to carry out these operations.
You will need
- PC, the keyboard, the program KeyRemappe
This will help make the program KeyRemappe. It is quite simple to use. It should not be installed on the computer. KeyRemappe will help to change the sounds of keys and even just disable.
To get started, download KeyRemappe and run it. You will see a window divided into two parts. In the left half of the graph are located the “Source key” in the right “Assigned key”.
In order to apply the new key, click "New key". After a few seconds you will be prompted from the program, Press the desired key - press and to confirm, click OK.
To change the hotkeys, enter in the box “Original key” of the desired button. In the “Assigned key” write down the button to which you want to give a new assignment. Choose under “Add” and then “apply”.
For the changes started to work, it is necessary to restart the computer. After you enable the hot keys are reassigned. If you want to return to past values, you will need to select the "Clear"button.
Rebooted the PC and all the buttons start to work as before.