Advice 1: How to connect a house to electricity

In order to connect the house to electricity, must perform the following procedures. After all necessary documents have to hire a licensed electrician, so as to climb the pole to connect the electricity to the power network wires is very dangerous, needs special skills.
How to connect a house to electricity
You will need
  • -wire to connect from the pole to the house
  • -gofrotruba
  • -anchor–hook
  • -meter
  • -permission to connect
  • -the contract for the supply of electricity
First, go to the power company. Write a statement about the desire to connect the house to electricity. Enter your houseasny address and the desired power consumption. For a private dwelling houseand it is enough to specify 5 kW. The statement you will sign, and with it, contact the service center that works with clients. There you will produce a paper on the technical conditions of connection. It is approximately one month.
Until you produce the document of technical conditions, buy a cable of the necessary length. It needs to be brand forces the clips to it, gofrotruba and anchor – hook. Don't forget to buy the meter. The meter should connect and install the representative of the power company. After connecting, it immediately will seal and make the act of connecting and sealing. With act, you must go to the Department for work with clients and sign a contract for the supply of electricity.
After receiving permission to connect and the technical conditions it is possible to conduct electricity from the pole to the house. What would make you hire an electrician. Insert the cable into the house. Place the meter on the panel. Further, the connection of the counter described above. The meter must be installed in the place, specified in the technical specifications.

Advice 2 : How to conduct electricity in private house

To conduct electricity in private house, you must obtain permission to collect documents and to prepare everything. This is done within one to two months, so plan connecting to advance. Without technical terms unauthorized connection is strictly prohibited.
How to conduct electricity in private house
You will need
  • - the statement;
  • technical conditions;
  • - certificate of ownership of the house;
  • - certificate of ownership of land (if the house is under construction and is not operational or if the house is only going to build);
  • - passport;
  • - a contract with the team of installers;
  • - the meter;
  • - electric cable;
  • - hook-anchor;
  • - gofrotruba;
  • clips.
Contact regional energy supplying company with a statement in which to specify your full name, home address, the required power consumption. For houses less than 100 sq. m. enough 5-7 kW, for a large cottage – 10-12 kW. Present the certificate of ownership on the structure. If you have bought a plot, build a house on it, you will need building technical passport of the construction permit from the Department of architecture, your identification documents, certificate of ownership of the land.
On your statement will put the resolution of the General Director of the company, chief engineer. A statement contact the service Department of technical control. On the basis of submitted application, you will be the technical conditions. This document is made within one month.
During this period, prepare the copper cable in insulation with a cross section of not less than three kW gofrotruba, hook-bolt, meter. The counter can be set at its own discretion, one, two, or three of the tariff.
After receiving the technical conditions, sign a contract with the team of installers-electricians for immediate installation and connection to the power line.
Internal wiring in the house you can do yourself or make an additional agreement under a separate tariff with the same installers.
At the end of all the work we will invite representatives from the power company. They make a document of acceptance of the equipment, the act of commissioning the meter.
With these documents, please contact the Department on work with clients. Sign a contract for the supply of electricity, on payment. The contract will stipulate all the terms of suppliers, their responsibility, your responsibility for the use of electricity. The contract is signed by the suppliers and the consumer and shall be valid from the moment of signing.
Is the advice useful?