You will need
  • - the statement;
  • - passport;
  • - documents of title to the country;
  • technical conditions;
  • - the contract;
  • - the metering device;
  • cable cross-section of 3 sq. mm.;
  • - corrugated pipe;
  • - anchor-hook;
  • - ceramic insulators.
The permit is issued after obtaining the technical conditions for the connection. To obtain this document, please submit a written request to energy suppliers of the district where located suburban area.
Specify how much power you needed to use electricity in the country. If you do not plan to use the powerful electrical appliances, it is enough to specify 5 kW. When using devices of high power consumption specify 10-12-15 kW. In a statement, write name, address and country district. Present legal documents to the country.
Technical conditions are prepared in the Department of technical control of the energy supply company within 30-60 days. If you are applying in the large region, the production time of documents will be maximum. In a small region, you will be able to document much faster timeframe.
After receiving the technical conditions of contract for the provision of services for installation in utility or a private firm with a license. Carry out the wiring in the house you can own, if you have experience on this type of work. Connection to the Central transmission line should carry out licensed professionals with a permit to work with high voltage.
Prepare copper cable section sq. mm. 3 in isolation, the corrugated tube along the length of the cable, hook-bolt, buy electric meter, corresponding to GOST and with a certificate allowing you to use it on the territory of the Russian Federation.
As soon as you hold the connection and install the meter, contact the sales Department for a statement, call a technician who will apply for the insertion of the device into operation, will supply the seals and will make the act.
Under the act you will be able to enter into a contract with energy suppliers by which you will supply electrical energy, and you will be able to pay according to the readings of the metering device.