You will need
  • Consult a veterinarian
  • Artificial dog's milk
  • Dry food for puppies
  • Natural food for puppies
What does he eat?The first three to four weeks puppies, like children, eat only breast milk. With 3.5 weeks you can begin to transfer the puppy to dry food. It happens this way: you and your vet choose the brand of food that your overall opinion will suit the puppy and later adult dog. From the line of feed of this brand, you get a special food for puppies and dog milk replacer. First puppy to offer the liquid food, so for every 2 cups of feed to add 350 milliliters of milk. Mix food with milk in a mixer and feed the puppy. For the first time let him lick a little food with your finger. Once he does, move your finger to the bowl, so he figured out where this food.For four weeks, gradually reduce the amount of milk in the feed. To eight weeks the puppy should completely switch to dry food. Don't forget, now he needs not only food but also water. If you do not plan to feed your dog dry food, the transition from mother's milk to other food is a bit more complicated.Up to three months to let your puppy powdered oatmeal or buckwheat porridge, brewed with hot milk, kaltsirovannoy cottage cheese, cooked ground meat, pureed vegetables and fruits. Once a week add to this diet of boiled egg yolk.From three to six months feed the puppy real, boiled in milk, cereals, cheese, cooked ground meat and let times a week not only egg yolk, but raw the wishbone from the breast. Instead of fruit and vegetable purees, start to offer the dog the pieces of vegetables and fruits.With only six months to increase the amount of food and the interval between feeding. With one and a half years, you can give the dog raw ground or chopped raw meat, once a week raw fish and raw eggs.The best fruits for puppy are apples, pears, grapefruit, oranges and bananas. Ensure that the pieces of fruit or seeds, they are toxic for small dogs. The best vegetables for dogs is carrots, broccoli, cabbage, cucumbers, celery, zucchini and spinach. Add food to puppy olive or sesame oil, one tablespoon a day, to improve the condition and appearance of skin and fur. Once a week pripravljena his food parsley and ground dried cloves.Your dog's diet that is located on a natural diet, have 75% consist of animal products - meat, cheese, milk, yogurt, eggs. The remaining 25% have all products of plant origin – fruits, vegetables, cereals.
можно ли щенку давать детскую молочную смесь
How much does he eat?There are different formulas for calculating the total weight of food for the puppy. Someone considers as a percentage of the current weight of the dog. Someone offers to calculate, starting from the estimated weight of the adult dog. Others calculate the calorie content of food. In fact, these formulas give a very approximate result. The fact that the right diet you can pick up, only taking into account the dog breed, its size and weight, the backbone, average daily activity, tendency to obesity and what food she will eat. It is best to trust the vet, since we are talking about the future health of your pet.
как кормить совсем маленького щенка
How often does he eat?6 to 8 weeks feed your puppy small portions 5-6 times a day.
From 8 weeks to 16 weeks reduce the feeding to 4-5 times a day.
16 weeks up to six months the number of feedings gradually reduced to 3-4 times a day.
From 6 to 9 months puppy needs to eat three times a day.
From 9 months, the dog gradually moves on to an adult diet. She eats twice a day.
Каким кормом кормить собаку
Be especially attentive to your pet in the period from 3 to 6 months. At this time he will be teething and, like any child, he can be cranky, with a bad appetite and a little edgy.
щенки той пуделя в 5 месяцев фото